Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This week, yours truly is going to try some fun stuff :) I'm a freezin' fool. I looked at our bank records from the past year and we eat out WAY too much. I added up all the $$ we spent on fast food, and lets just say YIKES! My recent visit to my doctor also has me pausin' and reflectin'. Sooooooo....
We are cutting out fast food all together from the "B" House diet.
Yes, I know it will be hard. We're a cheeseburger lovin' family, BUT it must be done! This week, I'm going to make some tasty breakfast burritos and freeze 'em. I'm looking for some other ideas that I can freeze and take out as needed. Is there anything else you lovely people would like to see?

1 comment:

  1. I made some frozen egg "mcmuffins" a while back that were yum yum. Then when it was time for breakfast all I had to do was wrap one in a paper towel and microwabe it for about 90 seconds and viola, breakfast was ready!

    ReplyDelete