Thursday, January 19, 2012

easy peasy peach crisp

this is the easiest crisp you will EVER make :) We needed something fun for dessert and so wa la! :)

Whatcha need:
1 qt peaches (or BIG can LOL)drained
1/2 tsp cinnamon (i use 1 tsp, but i likes me some cinnamon)
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 C butter, melted
1/3 C flour
1/2 C brown sugar, packed
1 C oatmeal
1/2 tsp cinnamon *optional
Whatcha do:
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Place your peaches in a 7"casserole dish or and 8*8" pan. I slice my peaches after I put them in the pan/dish. Makes less mess for you! Just hold 'em with a fork and slice away :) Now, you can add more peaches. I like to use 2 cans or 1 1/2 qts. Sprinkle the nutmeg and cinnamon over the peaches. In separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over peaches. Bake for about 30 mins. It's super duper tasty when you serve it with vanilla ice cream. Stevey LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment