Thursday, October 28, 2010

Taco Soup

Tastiness for the cold in ya :)

What you need:
1 lb hamburger (or ground turkey)
1/4 c chopped
1 can red kidney beans
1 can of tomatoes with liquid
1 can of corn with liquid
1 can tomato sauce
1 package taco seasoning (if you don't have taco seasoning, see my post about how to make your own)
What to do:
Brown the hamburger with the onion. I always add a little garlic powder because that's how we roll at Mrs. B's. Make sure to add salt and pepper to taste. Drain the hamburger. Now, I am a less is more when it comes to doing dishes, so I brown my hamburger in the same pot i'm going to make my soup in :) Add everything else to the pot. Stir will to make sure the seasoning gets evenly mixed in. Cover and let it simmer on low heat for about 30 mins and woot woot! You gots yourself some tasty as soup :) I always serve with cheese, tortilla chips and sour cream. When you put in the cheese and sour cream, it taste alot like Chili's tortilla soup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment