Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spiced Applesauce Bread

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since August!! I'm a slacker. Just for that, I'm going to do a few posts this week :) I'm in this funky "bread" mood. I made Spiced Applesauce Bread. I'm making Peach Bread tonight. :) And we're going to try a Pear Bread this week too!
BUT FIRST :) Some of the tastiest bread :)
Spiced Applesauce Bread
What you'll need:
1 1/4 C applesauce
1 C granulated sugar
1/2 C vegetable oil
2 eggs
3 TBs milk
2 C flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp bake powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4-1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp allspice
1/4 tsp salt
**1/2 C chopped pecans or walnuts
What to do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9*5 loaf pan. In a large bowl, combine applesauce, sugar, oil, eggs, & milk. Beat well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth. If you are using nuts, fold them in now. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for one hour or until toothpick inserted comes out clean :) Let cool for at least 10 minutes before taking it out of the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment