Friday, April 16, 2010

Scalloped Ham and Taters **CROCKPOT**

I don't have any pictures for this one :( But It's a Crockpot idea! :) So I figured I'd get it out there before every one's planning Sunday dinner :)

You will need:
6 or 7 1/4" slices of ham
6-8 potatoes, sliced, not too thin
1 C chopped onion
1 C shredded cheddar cheese (I'm a cheesy kind of lady, so i use 1 1/2-2 C of cheese)
1 can cream of celery soup
paprika (optional)
Salt & pepper

Place ham, potatoes, and onion in Crockpot. Sprinkle with salt & pepper to your liking. Layer half of the cheese over the top. Spread soup over top, making sure to cover potatoes completely. Sprinkle with paprika if you want. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours. I add the rest of the cheese about halfway through.

It's perfect for Sundays! Get it going before church and then you're ready to eat :)

1 comment: