Sunday, June 26, 2011

easy dinner!

I have tasty pork chops in our freezer. I wish I was in our freezer! LOL I did not wanna slave over a hot stove or bake today! So, here we go...the simplest tastiest dinner :)


Whatcha need:

3 fairly thick pork chops-you can choose boneless, I did :)

salsa verde-we got La Victoria on sale for $1.95 so I used half a jar.

Just use how ever much you'd like! :)

2 chicken bullion with tomato cubes-you can find these in the

"Hispanic" ethic section of most local grocers

3 Cs water

1 1/2 C rice


Whatcha do:

Slice the pork chops into strips. Brown the chops and then pour in the salsa verde. Cover with lid and simmer. While you're browning the chops, start the rice :) Combine the bullion cubes, rice and water in one pot. Bring to boil and then cover and simmer until rice is done. Once the rice is done, serve the pork chops over rice with the salsa verde! DONE :) I serve them with mais fritters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment