Friday, June 25, 2010

Easiest Lasagna EVER

"Lasagna"

I'm all about cheap and easy. There's days when I really want to make an effort and create a masterpiece for the fam, but most of the time...eh, no. Both Josh and Stevey are huge "red" sauce fans. Stevey has discovered the tastiness of tomatoes. I've been craving Olive Garden "Tour De Italy" and since I can't have that...

What you'll need:

1 lb hamburger
1 medium onion, diced (or you can used dried onion)
1 TB garlic powder
salt & pepper
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 16 oz container of small curd cottage cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 package of oven ready lasagna noodles

Preheat oven at 375 degrees. Spray a 9*13 baking pan with non-stick spray. Brown the hamburger with the onion, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. I also use roughly a tsp of oregano, but that's just me :) Drain and mix spaghetti sauce with hamburger. Heat. Pour roughly 1/4 c of sauce mixture into bottom of pan. Layer noodles and then sauce and cottage cheese. Repeat until your top is a layer of noodles. Pour remaining sauce onto noodles. Cover with foil and bake for 20 mins. Remove foil, top with cheese and bake until cheese is melted. :) Yummy stuff dude :)




1 comment:

  1. This is exactly how I do my Lasagna! Super tasty and Super easy!! You are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete