Sunday, March 13, 2011

super easy TURKEY-esque dinner

Hey kiddies!! I feel like the biggest jerk. I have not updated this blog like I said I would. Who would've known that life could get busier?! :) But, after a freakin' amazing Sunday dinner with my family, parents included, I have some free time :)

For our Sunday dinner, I decided to use a turkey roast we had in our freezer. Sundays, I really LOVE to use my crock pot. It's all about being easy cheesy :) We have church at 11am and that's right in the middle of the day for us. I don't like spending all my time after church preparing dinner. So....i stumbled across this "recipe" for a turkey breast in the crock pot. Ready for it?

Whatcha need:
1 Turkey Breast Roast
1 pkt of dry onion soup mix
1 crock pot
Whatcha do:
Rub the turkey with the dry onion soup mix. Cook in the crock on high for 3-4 hours and the low for 1-2. Wall lah! You have a super tasty turkey :) I served ours with mormon taters (recipe to follow) and a veggie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment