Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Tasty Chocolate Cake Cookies



Today, I needed chocolate. I wanted cookies. Did I have enough cocoa powder to make my favorite brownie cookies? Noooooooooooooooo :( So I had to think of something! I had a chocolate cake mix. And after much digging in my freezer, I found Peanut Butter Chips. I then wanted a Reese's Peanut Butter cup. I came up with the next best thing :)

Whatcha Need:
1 chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 C oil
3/4 C peanut butter chips
Whatcha Do:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix the cake mix, eggs, and oil. It maybe a little difficult to make sure you get it all mix together, but I have faith in you :) Fold in the chips. Drop rounded spoonfuls onto a GREASED cookie sheet 2-3 inches apart. Flatten your cookies with a fork. Tip-when you're putting the cookies onto the baking sheet, keep in mind that the cookies will spread. Do NOT put them too close :) Bake at 350 for 10 mins. Leave on baking sheet to cool a little before transferring to cooling rack.
**Serving suggestion vanilla ice cream between 2 happy cookies :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment