Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Enchilada Pie (pictures to come tomorrow)

Okay, this one is mostly courtesy of FoodStorageMadeEasy.com Those ladies ROCK!! I made some adjustments to my family's taste. I made the black beans, but you can use canned in you like. I also made the enchilada sauce. I'll include the recipe for that in a nother post :)

What you need:


1 1/2 C cooked black beans



1 medium onion, chopped



1 can of cream of mushroom soup



1 can of cream of chicken soup


3/4 C milk


1 4 oz can of diced green chiles-i just used some salsa verde



1 C enchilada sauce



1 pkg of soft tortillas
1/2 lb of shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 lb shredded monterrey jack-i used colby jack
3 shredded cooked chicken breasts



What to do:


Combine everything but the tortillas and cheese together. Spray the bottom of a 9*13 pan and line with tortillas. I used 4 to make sure the whole bottom was covered. Pour half of the bean mixture onto the tortillas. Cover with 1/2 of the cheese. Layer the tortillas again. Top with remaining mixture and cheese. Bake at 350 for 40 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment